- CRM Overview
- CRM Layout
- Account Setup
- Contact Management
- Mail Merge Profile
- Manage Contacts
- Custom Fields
- Client Touch
- Landing Pages
- Email Templates
- Intelligent Links
- Other Templates
- Letter Templates
- Action Sets
- Create Action Sets
- Add Action to Contact
- Add Action to Autoresponder
- Add Action to Landing Page
- Agenda Assistant
- Birthday Assistant
- Deals - Project Management
- Deals Overview
This is a very handy tool for your email campaigns. When your recipient clicks links in your email, it can trigger Action Sets .
- Track which and when a link was clicked in a sent email.
- Track who clicked on the link.
- Can automatically update the recipients contact card.
- Start a set of Actions.
- Send you a notification.
Create Intelligent Links
You can add multiple Intelligent links with different Action Sets in an email.
Select the email template into which you'll be adding Intelligent Links.
- In the Content Designer, add your links if they do not exist yet.
- Save and press the Done Editing button
Select the Intelligent Link button
Select the Add Intelligent Link button.
- Choose the link from drop down menu to which the Action Set will be applied.
- Choose the Action Set you want to trigger when that link is selected by recipient.
- Save the Intelligent Link.
- And Save or Apply the Email Template
- You can add multiple Intelligent Links with different Action Sets in an email.